The system works on our "Tri-Date Verification" system. Through
our research, we discovered that often confusion can occur as to what
day of the week it is, once a person retires and their daily norm is no
longer dependent upon a work week schedule. Because of this, our system
emphasizes the "Date" rather than the "Day of the Week". The "Date" is
located on each Pill Box and Pill Cavity, the visual display of the
Clock as well as audibly during the alert messages. This repetition of
the "Date" heps ensure proper medication compliance, even when the user
is unsure whether it is Monday or Tuesday.
Load the entire month's meds into the (31) Daily Pill Boxes and place them into the Organizer with their Green ends up, showing they are full.
Set up to 4 Daily Alarms to alert you when your medication is due.
• At the beginning of the day, take the correct Pill Box out of
the stand and place it into the "Today's Pills" tray on the front of
the Organizer Stand.
repeating friendly reminder notifies you of the time, the date and which daily dose to take. "Good morning! Please take your morning pills for the 20th."
Press the red “Alarm Acknowledged" button to confirm compliance and the MedCenter Talking Alarm Clock tells you when the next daily dose is due.
• At the end of the day, return the Pill Box to the stand with the Red end up to show the day's pills have been taken.
• Press the green "Talk / Time" button at any time for an audible notification of the current time and date.
• Press the blue "Alarm Check" button at any time for an audible notification of the upcoming alarms.
• The clock also features an easy to operate, talking, Set procedure for all four alarms, the time and date.
• Large easy to read LCD with backlight makes the clock easy to read, even in the dark